Are Natural Remedies Effective in TREATING VARICOSE VEINS?
Varicose veins can cause due to multiple reasons and you will never get to know as there are no clear symptoms to make you aware of the situation. Varicose veins are a cosmetic concern as mostly the leg veins get enlarged and the blood gets clot at the same place causing mild discomfort as well as swelling.
Though you can find multiple vein clinic all over the world, they will offer multiple remedies to make you get rid of the condition safely and securely. You can try natural substances as well. Some people have a query that whether natural remedies are effective or not. But after extensive research, it has been found that proper use of natural substance can actually work well on your varicose veins.
Some of the natural remedies for varicose veins
You can try out some of the convenient natural remedies for treating your varicose veins which can solve your issue without much intake of medicines.
- Experts suggest to take foods with large number of flavonoids that will help you to shrink your viscose veins. As the right flavonoid facilitates blood circulation to maintain the smooth blood circulation, so that blood don’t get pooled in your vein.
- Vein Specialists also suggest that consumption of grape seed extracts can help you reduce swelling in your legs, and other symptoms that you may face while you are affected with varicose veins. This can be considered as herbal remedy as well.
- The herb horse chestnut extract is one of the most widely used and effective alternative remedy for treating the condition of varicose veins.
- Another most researched and discussed natural remedy for varicose veins is the pine bark extract that consists anti-oxidants to strengthen the connective structure of of blood vessels while reducing inflammation in the blood vessels.
- Butcher’s broom, one of the popular members of the lily family strengthen the collagen of the wall of the blood vessels to ensure unhindered flow of blood. This plat in also known as knee holly.
- Natural supplements are another option in natural remedies that can help you with varicose veins. You just have to be careful before consuming such supplements as according to Vein Specialists some of them can be dangerous for pregnant women due to multiple health reasons.
Natural supplements are very effective in treating different health conditions. But at the same time, these can bring reverse effects, if not used properly. Experts suggest avoiding self-treating of such conditions. As some of the natural substances can affect your medical condition depending on your health. Especially when you are suffering from chronic heart, lungs, kidney, diseases, and taking regular medicine, make sure to consult a doctor before getting help from natural substances. As treating the varicose veins are not compulsory and it also would not affect your other health attributes, you should not take extra threat using products that not have been researched yet. Natural remedies are effective to treat the condition of varicose veins if you take the medicine after taking proper consultation from your doctor.